Posted: March 13, 2018
Rogers Hometown Hockey is hiring energetic Brand Ambassadors with a positive attitude to work at the Bathurst festival, a love for hockey is a plus.
Brand Ambassadors’ responsibilities will vary-- running the festival games and promotional activities, walking event goers through virtual reality experiences, signing consumers up for contests etc. All training will be provided.
RESPONSIBILITIES - The duties vary depending on the activation but are not limited to:
- Giving out hot chocolate
- Managing the kids ball hockey games
- Being a mascot
- Managing photobooths
- Build a brand presence
- Promote the product in a very dynamic and professional manner
- Oversee and run promotional activities
- Event setup and tear down
- The goal is to deliver and create an exceptional guest experience with the brand
- Clean up and leave each destination clean and tidy as it was prior to your arrival
- And more!
The work details are as follows:
- Saturday, March 24th – 10:00AM to 6:00PM
- Sunday, March 25th – 12:00PM to 11:00PM
Apply now: RHTHjobs@sdimktg.com